Social Media Community Guidelines
Brisbane Sustainability Agency manage multiple social media accounts, including profiles on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. In order to keep our online communities and conversations focused, we have established the following guidelines, outlining the rules of conduct and what content is and is not permitted.
Brisbane Sustainability Agency owns and manages the following social media accounts, which may be subject to change:
We encourage you to discuss and share opinions with others and Brisbane Sustainability Agency via posts on our social media pages. In order to ensure our page is friendly and welcoming for everyone, we do moderate where needed. We ask that when contributing your views to Brisbane Sustainability Agency’s social media pages, you ensure that you:
- do not post defamatory comments towards any other individual or business
- do not use a misleading or fake name or employment position
- do not harass, abuse or threaten any individual, business or Brisbane Sustainability Agency employee
- do not post anything that may offend others, particularly in reference to an individual’s race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion, employment or disability
- do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post false or misleading information
- do not post repeat comments continuously
- do not affect the enjoyment of our page for other visitors
- do not promote anything that may constitute spam, such as commercial interests, solicitations, advertisements or endorsements
- do not share private or personal information of yourself or anyone else, including email addresses, phone numbers or home addresses as comments on publicly available posts.
If you don’t adhere to the above, we will moderate and potentially remove your comment. All moderation will be done at Brisbane Sustainability Agency and the platform’s discretion and can be applied to any comment or interaction that is deemed inappropriate. We may take the discussion ‘offline’ or into a private channel if we believe that the content is personal in nature or is affecting the enjoyment of the page for other visitors. Due to the limitations of LinkedIn, we cannot privately communicate with you, so we will remove comments that do not adhere to the above without any further discussion or communication.
Enjoy the pages
Overall, we want everyone to feel safe and welcome on Brisbane Sustainability Agency’s social media pages, accounts and groups. We welcome your comments and hope you enjoy spending time on the social media pages, all that we ask is that you’re polite.
If you have any questions or want further information in relation to these terms and conditions or the use of a website please contact BSA at firstname.lastname@example.org