By accessing and using BSA’s social media platforms, including its website, blogs, Facebook page, LinkedIn page (collectively referred to as ‘website’) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. BSA may amend these terms and conditions at any time by uploading the new terms onto our website, www.sustainablebrisbane.com.au. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions current at the time each time you access one of our websites.
The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these terms and conditions and your use of a website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website is correct and up to date, and BSA reserves all rights to change any information on this website at any time without notice. We will not accept any liability for any errors in, or omissions from, the contents of a website.
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of a website, including (without limitation) risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the BSA website by your access to it.
To the extent permitted under the Australian Consumer Law, BSA excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees or liabilities in respect to the website, its content and any product or services offered through or via a website. Without limitation:
- BSA does not warrant the accuracy of the content contained in or accessed via any one of its websites. All content, goods and services are offered on an ‘as is, where is’ basis.
- Each website may provide links to other third-party websites and products for your convenience and informational purposes only; these are not provided on the basis of BSA making any endorsement or recommendation.
- BSA does not warrant and has no liability or responsibility for any software errors, viruses or bugs in relation to any its websites or any third-party sites accessed from a website.
- BSA has no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage incurred arising from use of a website, its contents or the goods or services offered through or via the website. This includes (without limitation) any loss or damage to software or hardware as a result of accessing the website or any links from it.
- To the extent that liability cannot be excluded, BSA’s liability is limited (at BSA’s discretion) to supplying or having supplied the content, goods or services again or making a payment of up to $1,000.00.
All intellectual property in content on each website belongs to BSA, the Brisbane City Council or BSA’s stakeholders, partners or customers. You must not use the name, logos, trademarks, copyrighted material or any other intellectual property which appears on the website without the prior written consent of BSA (which may be given or withheld at the discretion of BSA).
If you post content to the website (including without limitation photos, text, graphics, video or audio) (your content) you:
- grant BSA a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to publish, transmit, sublicence, commercialise or otherwise use your content in BSA’s websites, published materials or otherwise; and
- waive any moral rights in your content for the purpose of BSA using your content for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions.
You warrant to BSA that:
- you have all the necessary rights to post your content, including without limitation intellectual property rights;
- your content is not defamatory or does not otherwise offend against any law (whether civil or criminal); and
you indemnify BSA in respect of any loss or damage incurred or suffered by BSA as a result of a breach of this warranty or any other obligation imposed on you under these terms and condition.
Intellectual Property rights in the content are (in addition to the laws of Queensland) subject to Australian and International copyright and other intellectual property laws and you must not do anything to interfere with the intellectual property rights in the content.
The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or want further information in relation to these terms and conditions or the use of a website please contact BSA at firstname.lastname@example.org